Non-Toxic Makeup


I love savvy mineral makeup, especially have to swoon about their brushes!! They are the softest I've ever used. Granted I thought a makeup brush is just a brush, little did I know quality can affect a lot of the application and how scratchy it feels on your skin I am not even sure what kind of material my old makeup brushes were made of. After some research I learned they were made of horse hair, no wonder it was scratchy! Not vegan friendly either, I am not vegan but I against testing on animals or inhumane treatment of animals. I have no idea how the previous company I've used acquires horse hair for their brushes, I am not sure if I want to know.

I've probably been experimenting with makeup since I was 13, I never really thought about what I was using. My first foundation was the covergirl liquid foundation in the glass little bottle and looked like an umpalooma. Throughout years I've struggled to match my pale skin to colors and finally finding loose powders with buildable coverage to be my calling. Not all friendly for my skin because they contained talc and things I didn't want. So I am glad Savvy minerals by Young Living has an alternative for people who are looking for actual non-toxic makeup options!

In this generation and current year of 2018 I think it's great people are raising awareness to all kinds of health concerns that the FDA just slips by for human consumption or personal use. It's really appalling, so I urge you to always do your own guided research on everything you put on your kids or self. I am apart of that movement. It's not a joke, this is a very REAL problem with mainstream products available today. Many disrupt your bodily functions such as your thyroid, hormones, reproductive health, skin irritants, allergies, organ function and much more! Yuck. I've hauled out my whole house, it took about 6 months and I now intentionally research what is safe for my family now.

Savvy makeup brushes:

  • Designed to hold an optimal amount of product and provide an easy application.
  • Perfect companions to Savvy minerals makeup products.
  • Made in Italy from high-quality synthetic fibers.
  • Vegan-friendly!
  • When paired with Savvy minerals setting spray, these brushes make it easy to incorporate essential oils into your daily makeup routine.



Savvy mineral makeup is just as awesome because it's toxin-free and it works! Coverage is just as good as any other makeup for all skin types and colors. I'm always hesitant to try new things this does not disappoint especially giving me peace of mind once again I am using a product that isn't going to hurt my overall wellness. 

What's so great about Savvy Minerals Young Living:
  • Talc, Bismuth and Petrochemical Free!
  • No Synthetics: Colorants, Dyes or Fragrance!
  • No Parabens!
  • No Phthalates!
  • Sensitive skin approved!
  • Approved for a variety of skin tones!
  • Buildable color!
  • Long Lasting All-Day wear!
  • No harsh methods of removal, just use warm water with a cloth or seedlings toxin-free baby wipes!
What is available?
  • Foundation
  • Eyeshadow
  • Blush
  • Eyeliner
  • Lipstick
  • Lip gloss
  • Finishing Powder (veil)
  • Mascara
  • Bronzer
  • Multitasker: eyebrow filler, eyeshadow, eyeliner all-in-one product.


Savvy Mineral foundation shades
















Now starting February 1st, 2018  You can get for the first time ever, a young living discount membership 24% off retail prices forever with your Savvy Minerals as a premium starter kit ($160 USD)! Plus many more perks to being a member... like cash back on purchases.





Click (Here) to view more about savvy

Sign up for your own Savvy Minerals Makeup kit February 1st, HERE
Please contact me if you have any questions at all! 

Comments

Popular Posts