Little's having trouble sleeping through the night? ---Then this is for you!



Before starting this journey, it had been a ROUGH five years of barely any sleep at night. My kiddos are ages 5 & 1. Our littlest just started getting into the bedtime routine at 5 month. But no matter what we tried they would not stay asleep throughout the night. Night wakings on the daily and getting they were also up at 5-6 am every stinking morning. HOW ARE YOU EVEN HUMAN YOU LITTLE ONES?! There was NO WAY they were getting a restful sleep at the route they were going and neither were we. Every morning I felt like I got hit by a train because of sleep deprivation, but still had to function. I'm a mom, we don't get breaks or days off. Especially as a stay at home mom, they know it all to well.

We had the consistent routine going, reasonable bedtime and even bathed them at night to get the calmed down sleep. You know, every "trick" in the book. Being deprived of sleep makes me feel horrible and short fused. No mama is perfect! I'll admit no sleep makes ME cranky! I was running on fumes long time. Desperate for sleep, I wasn't exactly looking for any "solutions" but a family member told me about how young living has a blend called: Gentle Baby. It's a gentle blend and calming blend of rose, lavender, ylang ylang, bergamont, roman chamomile, jasmine, lemon, palmarosa, coriander and geranium. It smells heavenly! My first experience of using this blend was borrowing the oil and my family members diffuser to try it out. To be honest, I was really skeptical because my kiddos are like super human can can run off air...nothing we had tired to get them to stay asleep has ever really lasted. You know? But I thought I'd give it a go, I mean what do I have to lose? I felt like I was in a walking dead episode everyday as a zombie extra anyways, I think I was starting to get used to it. So I gave this oil a chance to prove me wrong. Gentle baby diffusing all night, I only used 2 drops in the diffuser and I never heard a beep, NOT ONE. They even surprised me by letting me sleep in till 7 am, I felt as magical as a unicorn! This is SLEEP? I thought. Yes I consider that sleeping-in, please don't laugh.

Because of how AWESOME my first go of using this oil blend was, I've been using it every night since. And why wouldn't I? We get a restful sleep so do the kiddos, it's a win-win. This blend is super safe to use in all kinds of homemade products you'd like to make too, check out my recipe for 'tooshie cream'. How do I usually use this blend? I either diffuse it 30 minutes before bedtime or I apply it to the bottoms of their feet 2 drops of Gentle baby and 2 drops of lavender mixed with 1/3 cup of coconut oil I keep in a little mason jar. It also cures little ones with late afternoon crankies, I apply the solution I mentioned about to their feet when they're having a rough time late afternoon and it seems to calm them down immediately. Limited meltdowns? SLEEP? Happy mama, happy kiddos! I can't complain.












Coriandrum sativum† (Coriander) seed oil, Pelargonium graveolens† (Geranium) flower oil, Cymbopogon martini† (Palmarosa) oil, Lavandula angustifolia† (Lavender) oil, Cananga odorata† (Ylang ylang) flower oil, Anthemis nobilis† (Roman chamomile) flower oil, Citrus aurantium bergamia† (Bergamot) peel oil (Furocoumarin-free), Citrus limon† (Lemon) peel oil, Jasminum officinale** (Jasmine) oil, Rosa damascena† (Rose) flower oil
†100% pure, therapeutic-grade essential oil
**100% pure absolute


or 
Gentle Baby Blend only, contact me here 















*All information on Green Mountain Mama Blog is meant for educational and informational purposes only. The statements on this blog have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Any products mentioned and/or information are not intended to diagnose, cure, treat, or prevent any disease. Readers are advised to do their own research and make decisions in consultation with their health care provider. If you are pregnant, nursing, have a medical condition or are taking any medication, please consult your physician.

Comments

Popular Posts