How I saved money switching to Young Living Company


My Premium kit came in the mail!



After growing fond of Young Livings company's Seed to Seal Promise, their genuine care of families that use their products and after my own firsthand experience (click here) with using a select few oils to help my own family. And who wouldn't? They oversee everything from process, safety and quality of the products your family is using. I bought myself a starter kit, more like for my family because we all use it. There are so many uses for essential oils, my kit was going to come with 11 of them, which I could use in different variations and uses! The first thing I reached for was Stress Away and Copaiba out of my kit, that night after putting on Gentle Baby their feet so mama could unwind for the day too. I thought I would try out 2 drops of stress away and 1 drop of Copaiba in my brand new diffuser (I didn't want to over do it since it's my first time using these oils). I'm a stay at home mom by the way and I homeschool...I need as much 'CHILL' as I can get for real, I loved this blend.







So I decided on the 'Premium Starter Kit' with the dew drop diffuser (there are other choices for diffusers though), because it is the best value. There are other starter kits but they don't come with a diffuser, as mine did. I received everything I needed to start my journey with using essential oils, I received 11 oils total. When it comes to using my new oils I'm not alone! I'm no expert and I'm still learning a lot, but I have a HUGE community of other Young Living members just like myself. I love that! And now since I'm a member I get 24% off all their products and saved over 50% off on a kit. At first I was like, whoa, this is a lot of money to spend, but in the end I am SAVING MONEY up front. YOU may want to look at a way to save over 50% off as well! I know, I know that sounds scary and what not, it really isn't! Think of it like a BJs or GNC to get discounts; you pay a membership fee (which is your kit price) to get the discounts. The only difference with becoming a Young Living Member is you aren't spending $50 on a membership fee, you are spending it on ACTUAL PRODUCT you get to keep!

Plus enjoying 24% off  as a wholesale member. What's not to love? If you don't want to buy again, no big deal but if you do love the oils. They have a monthly auto-ship buyer program called 'Essential Rewards' you get discounted shipping and other perks. There's no obligation to do so! Sorry I just couldn't keep this to myself, in all honestly it would be selfish not to share this with you, I get money back on my purchases using this program. I've fell in love with using oils in my kit to purchasing other oils that Young Living offer. For a year before I found this company, I was trying to replace everything in my own home to make it as toxin free as possible! I was doing my research and I was scared of what the FDA passes through into our products. Switching out products or DIY... It's doable, I'm proof it is. I'll admit it's taking time, I am a stay at home mom on one income and I just barely started taking Young Living seriously as a "business" being a distributor. I have a great supportive team, we all help build each other up. This isn't a selfish business as I thought stay at home businesses (that dang mlm word) would be. I didn't let that 'word' scare me, because this has blown my expectations out of the window by the community, support and their clean quality products. I would love to help other moms in my own situation, wanting the best products for my family but are stuck on options on 'how' or wasting money on products I thought were pure of harmful toxins. But this isn't really what this all about post is about, so I'll get to the point! 

Are you new and worried about about safety of using essential oils? Read here. 



Lemon (vitality), Copaiba (vitality), Digize blend (vitality), Thieves blend (vitality), Peppermint (vitality), Panaway blend, RC blend, Purification blend, Frankincense and Lavender 5ml bottles.


Ningxia Red (energy drink), roller ball, Bonus oil: Stress Away blend, sample cards and bottles to make my own blends.


When you initially sign up you must buy a starter kit to get wholesale pricing, they range from $45 to a little over $200 depending on which you choose. Who wants to pay 'retail price' on essential oils? I personally like saving money, I'm a mom...I'd go with the WHOLE SALE MEMBERSHIP. It's the best value for your hard earned money to be quite honest you get A LOT of stuff in there! Once I started buying essential oils, I figured there had to be a better way then buying them at retail price. Especially after finding out for myself the quality blew everyone else out of the water from other brands I've tried. I personally wanted to start saving, I wanted high quality oils and I wanted an alternative non-toxic approach to daily essentials. I can use these essential oils as a non-toxic alternative to main stream toxic air-fresheners, handmade soaps, handmade lotions, cooking, dye-free toxic alternative to flavor your water or shake, and so much more! I'll be sharing all my adventures with incorporating these oils into my daily life here on my blog, it's really exciting and I can't help but share with you all! I'd love to see someone else have the same success I have had. So, How can you make this work for you? The premium starter kit is worth over $300 but you can save over 50% - It will get you all of the oils you would need to get started with using essential oils in your daily life-- PLUS a great ion diffuser called the 'rain drop' (it has a night light option) or of your choice starting at $160. I love my dew drop!


The 












Ok, so if this isn't in your budget and you really want to start using essential oils...you can choose from other starter kits for much less than $160. But they do NOT come with a diffuser which retails at $83.00 alone, the starter kit is the best value in my own opinion. And here’s a SECRET...92% of all active members are ranked as distributor, JUST LIKE MYSELF! That means that they are NOT earning any income, they are just here to enjoy the benefits of a wholesale membership. There is absolutely NOTHING wrong with that at all! I know I am enjoying my own membership!!



Below is a step by step guide to receive 50% OFF, if your interested in saving on Young Living Products today.

Step by Step instructions on how to join Young Living and save Today:
1. Click on 'GET YOUR KIT' <--LINK, to start the enrollment process and free online office.
2. 'Independent Distributor' will be pre-selected. Again, this is the whole sale membership. You are NOT AGREEING TO SELL or distribute anything. If you select 'retail customer' you will not receive whole sale pricing. Note: MY ENROLLER/SPONSER ID # 11512721 on the form --that makes me available to you to any questions you might have and I'd love to help you along your discovery of essential oil uses and if YOU choose we can go over business opportunities to become a part of my team!
3. Choose 'Premium Kit' or the kit you'd prefer to have. Kits vary by choice of diffuser, I have the rain drop option, it was $160 for all that I showed you above in my post. When your kit selection is chosen, proceed to check out. Say NO to essential rewards for now, you can always sign up later I'll show you how it works. Congratulations, your kit will be on it's way, and you're now a member and get to enjoy 24% off your future orders, sign up for essential rewards earn cash back/cheaper shipping and access to my huge Young Living community on facebook. Thank you for joining me on this journey! I will be contacting you very soon with important information on how to use your membership & your essential oils, be sure to check your e-mail :)


A KIT NOT FOR YOU RIGHT NOW? YOU STILL HAVE OPTIONS! 
If a membership kit, is not in your budget. Young Living now accepts PayPal Credit! And it's only $27.69 a month for payments. IF credit isn't an option don't worry! I'd like to let you know, if you'd like to try an oil or two before you commit to a kit, I can place order that for you. Please inquire here>> Contact me.   


>Check out the company website: https://www.youngliving.com/en_US
>Check our Young Livings Seed to Seal Guarantee:




The unboxing! Everything that was included in my premium kit...minus my photobombing cat. Everyone meet Ginger :)

  ___________________________________________

I'd be happy to help with any questions! Please Click Here to contact me.
           ___________________________________________

Comments

Popular Posts