$3.49



 If you've been following my blog, I'm Gabrielle! I'm a stay at home mom of two, new homeschooler, and wellness advocate I teach/mentor people on their use of essential oils for better health. Not ONLY do I get tested from my children constantly pushing the boundaries. I would like share with you, I feel like God always finds an area of my life I need to work on, putting me into situations I'd rather not be. I am sure being tested.  How? I'll give you a perrrrfect example from last Thursday 6/1/17. Ok, I'll be the first to admit I do have areas in my life I need to work on, like patience and worrying too much about silly things. Well I don't admit them out loud, but I know He knows! Well and now YOU know, *gasp*! And I get reminded He knows me all too well, in those areas. So as my story goes, I was bringing my DD "lady J" to cheerleading practice which we do every Thursday. Also I bring my other DD "Roo" who is one highly impatient and highly energetic 1 1/2 year old to practice with us, thank goodness there is have a huge hallway to run up and down while that's going on and gumball machines with little tinker toys or I wouldn't know what to do, seriously. But they always do have so much fun on Thursdays, that's why I do it! Even if sometimes it's a pain in the butt most times. Hey, only being honest here!

Anyways we were running late, well I thought we were because I was rushing my butt off to be on time! Running through my mind the anticipating stress of chasing Roo around while trying to catch glimpses of Lady J having fun at practice with her team and coach. We arrived I would say as close to being "on time" practice started at 5:15pm and it was only 5:08...awesome! But then I remembered we forgot our water bottles at home rushing out. Great, just GREAT! K-mart was the first closest store so we went in, and I planned on coming right out. So I grabbed two bottles of water and it like $2 a bottle. I get in the check out line as closest to the exit possible, the lady in front of me is taking forever because her card wasn't going through. I then see 32 bottles of water for $3.49. Yeah my head does weird things like that, calculating to pinch every penny to save money. Maybe that's just want other moms do too I don't know? So I grab that big case of water and head to the next set of registers literally running against time, literally sprinting with my cart and kids. To my dismay, the line is half way across to the close racks aisle, it was the ONLY register open. I panic, look at my watch, it's 5:13pm. There was no WAY I would make it through THAT line like 2 minutes. So I rush back to the original line I was in and the lady that was having the card problems was just leaving. I was relieved! I'm a rewards member so without the cashier prompting me to punch in my phone number to look up my account I put it in, she clears it, I'm growing even more impatient. I'm thinking to myself, "lady you have no idea how much we get out of this place, I got places to be!". I kindly tell her I'd like to put in my information so I can see how much in on my rewards points, she tells me how much money it will take off my purchase. I nod and tell her yes, I'd like to apply it to my purchase. I literally had no idea what she said I just wanted to get out of there. Then she tells me the price, and I am saying in my head, "ok yes I know how much this water is I just want to pay and get out of here!" She then said, "You owe nothing, ma'am you literally had the same amount as your purchase as you did points to use. I've never seen this happen!". I am seriously not sure how because I spent them all last time I went shopping but I thought I'd check anyways. We both witnessed a miracle happen that day.

Reflecting back on this, when I got home I was still shocked about the water. I was worried about stupid little things and after that being late didn't bother me. God was trying to show me to relax, stop being so uptight. God provides and even cares even down to that measly $3.49 doesn't matter how small your need may be or something he wants to change inside of you for the better. He cares for each and every one of you there isn't anything that He cannot do for you! Be patient. Be thankful always. Pray continuously. Have faith. He will provide always!


Few days go by, this pops up in my Joyce Meyer power thought devotional (coincidence I think not):




For anyone that may need this in there life right now: 


Comments

Popular Posts