How to purchase essential oils if you're on a budget



Purchasing my oil kit which came with 11 essential oils and their verstile use, has been one of my best purchases that my family uses daily. I diffuse at bedtime, made a foot rub for bedtime for my girls, made a muscle rub for my husband & I, made luxurious body butter, and many more things I'd like to make using the oils that came with my kit. Yes I bought extra like carrier oils 4 oz. runs $6-$8 (Sweet almond oil and Jojoba) and some are around $10 (unrefined virgin coconut oil, expeller pressed) and solid Shea butter for 8 oz. ran about $8, which I bought specifically for body butter. Carrier oils are a MUST! And it's well worth the money to have a variety and quality ones on hand for all kinds of things. I don't make projects just for "fun", even though personally I like doing them, it's rewarding actually, because I know my family has high quality non-toxic cost affordable options to replace products we use daily and while also knowing it's cost effective when your on a budget. Carrier oils last a long time, if your using them for basic use and not a whole bottle of DIY massage oil then that's a lot of product your going to be needing (but it's worth it). I'm a stay at home mom of two, on one income (my husbands) and new homeschooler; now we have book expenses! But I am going to be honest with you now, what I make as a distributor now PAYS for my oils I need monthly. Yup, I said it, my earnings now pay for oils I need every month. You can do it too! I didn't have a lot to spend, this was an investment I made for my families health and financially to save money on such products. I'm so happy I dove in!






I've only so far "hit the tip of the iceberg" so to speak on what I'd like to replace. I already buy these products for my family why not make them myself, it's not hard nor very time consuming. And the benefit to doing it, is far greater! Infusing essential oils into your products are very beneficial to replacing harmful chemicals and toxins. Also a benefit of myself being a whole sale member I get 24% off everything, plus my rewards from Young Living's essential rewards program I can earn free products I purchase plus up to 25% money back. I think it's a win-win! We get to benefit from the oils natural compounds for skin care, tooth care, first aid, etc. from a natural plant based source. I'd rather be using something I know what is in it than something with parabens and cancerous chemicals (click to see blog post on that subject). And as you can see it's doable! Since Young Living essential oils are in high concentration you don't have to use as much; 15ml being at 250 drops and 5ml being 90 drops per bottle. And considering you are lets say making an 8oz. batch of body butter like I did, if you're familiar with body butter's consistency a little goes a LONG way! You are spending your money on products anyways... let's be real. Might as well deter them to better choices!










On another note, another way to save money while shopping Young Living essential oils is shopping their vitality line. It's no different than their full-size bottles of the same oil. Young Living was required by the FDA to distinguish between safe plants for consumption and plants that were not meant for that purpose. It's better to be safe that way! But anyways, the best part is it's the SAME EXACT oil in the 15ml bottle and in the 5ml. And their cheaper at wholesale pricing and become a member at Young Living.








And I love Young Living's essential oils are guaranteed pure 100% therapeutic essential oils because they are backed by Young Livings seed to seal promise, visit here: www.seedtoseal.com I haven't seen any other company openly prove they are actually pure and be this open about where their sourcing what they are bottling down to HOW they do it. It's something you can trust knowing for sure your products your using at home are safe and you are getting what you pay for! To me that's one important aspect as why I choose Young Living oils over other companies. But really that's up for you to decide. But I thought I would put it out there, switching to natural ways of caring for your family isn't all that expensive or hard to do. If you decide to become a member, I'll be here to help!

Got questions? Click here to contact me!


Comments

Popular Posts